Tuesday, February 8, 2011

January Insight, February Foresights

Its officially February.  We have indeed left January behind and I'm proud to announce that I was indeed creative every day in the month of January.  In the first month of the year I:
  1. finished Faustino's scarf
  2. finished sewing a shirt that I started in September (lessons learned: make sure to use right type of material or it might not fit - yes the shirt didn't fit correctly.  But I was completely joyed that I finished sewing my first shirt ever (despite the outcome)!
  3. took some decent photos at Point Reyes
  4. baked coffee cake and banana bread
I am having this satisfactory feeling of accomplishment and its thanks to Creative Every Day.  I have been able to finally put my creative energy to work.  Now onward to month 2.

February will bring more completed projects as well as creative ideas that I've found online.  This month I plan to:
  1. make 2 stuffed animals.  Bunny rabbits to be exact - one for my niece and one for my nephew.  I will give them the rabbits on Easter (yes, I know its far away but I'd like to finish them early on instead of waiting until the last minute - have I ever mentioned I'm an overzealous procrastinator?)  This will be another finished project - seeing that I bought the fabric and pattern at least 10 years ago.  EEK!
  2. organize my new creative space.  Faustino and I, we're moving again and I'll need to reorganize my project area (if I have a dedicated space) and supplies.
  3. complete 1/4 of the my Spain scrapbook (I already have about half completed...almost there). :)
The way February is looking, it will be another busy month in creativity.  But I'm looking forward to it all.   And of course, I'll make sure to keep the cyber world posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment